Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Our Say It With Words Winner!

Good Morning!!!!  Ok, you guys always amaze me!  Thank you so much for all of the kind comments on the What Cancer Cannot Do Tutorial.  I sat reading them all to my husband last night.  I really do enjoy hearing from everyone!

Now on to some pictures of my finished quilt.



Here is a pic of the quilting I did on the header...

One More....

Now our Winner!!!!


Congrats, Shannon! 
Contact Karen at ksmisek@homealamode.com and give her your choice and shipping information.  


4 comments:

  1. That quilt is so beautiful and inspiring! It's truly art that touches your emotions--and that's just the best. Congrats to the winner too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sandy!...You don't know how much your comments mean to me :)

      Delete
  2. Hooray!!! Thank you SOOO much for giving me a choice of a panel!!! Your quilt turned out so beautifully!! The first picture of it in the sunshine truly made me smile. It's simply gorgeous and will make someone special smile! Thanks again!

    Sandy--Thank you for the congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails