Monday, August 27, 2012

Faith, Hope, and Love



Well, I have been at it again.  Playing with our Say It With Words Panels.  Today I wanted to show you the Faith Hope and Love Panel.  When I first saw this one I was really unsure what I wanted to do with it.  I had never made anything on point.  I dragged my feet, just a little, but I did.  So let me start by showing you what I had to work with...


First off...

Next...

Then...and this was my favorite part...
When we went to the Dallas Quilt Market this spring, it seemed just about every quilt had these on them.  I would never have thought about putting crystals on a quilt.  They add a completely different depth to the finished project.

They are so easy to apply using this little tool...


So...now for my finished project...
I was going for a Christmas tree look.  If you look closely, you can see where I applied the crystals.  When you step away from this quilt and look at it, it just sparkles.  

I would love to hear what you think of the quilt.  Hope you are having a great start to your week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails