Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Holy Cow!



Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning...Yes, I am working on my 4th cup of coffee and it is only 6:30 in the morning.  This is what happens when I spend the evening the night before with all the lovely ladies from Home a la mode.

You see, once a month, we get together and discuss the upcoming months.  Let me tell you,  I AM SOOO EXCITED!

First off, did you get this email?
That's right...FREE SHIPPING on some of our products!


We also have a lot of new items coming in.  New plush animals, new food safe tins, I am working on some new bags and quilts, and we also have lined up some pretty great sales for the month of September.

As far as the blog...well, I will be telling you all about these things, plus a few tutorials....and let's see...maybe a giveaway or two...WOOHOO!  So check back often and see what we are up to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails