Monday, October 1, 2012

National Breast Cancer Awareness Month

OCTOBER
NATIONAL BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
Good Morning! We at Home a la mode wanted to make you aware that October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  This is a subject that has touched us all.  Either personally or with friends and family.  It is a nasty disease no matter how you look at it.  I have worked several years in the medical field so I have seen first hand the effects that it has on a person.  I have seen it take lives and I have seen people conquer it.   I am a firm BELIEVER in getting checked out and doing self breast exam. So ladies...hit the exam link and do one...NOW...it only takes a few minutes.  Please, Please, Please!  
WE LOVE YOU!!!!
the 
HOME A LA MODE TEAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails