Monday, July 2, 2012

Learn to Sew Kit


It is almost 4 a.m.  I am up.  My family is asleep.  I am typing away on my computer.  They are having dreams of going to the lake.  My coffee pot is brewing.  Their noses are snoring.  Now, why on earth would I be up so early?  I have so much work to do and I can't get anything done during the day.  So, on to another approach...wake up early and get it all done.  

My daughter is 3.  She keeps coming to me and asking if she can sew with me...
*isn't that the sweetest?*

I have decided that it is time to really start showing her how to sew.  I gave her these cards a few months ago.

She has loved them and they are pretty much worn out.  So now on to big girl sewing...
This kit is super cute!  I love the fabrics in it and I am so excited about showing my little one how to start sewing. We featured these kits this past weekend in the SHOP.  Head on over and grab one or two.  Trust me...these are sooo worth it!  Remember, you can use my DISCOUNT CODE and use the money you save to stay cool this summer and buy snow cones to celebrate after you have made all the cute stuff in this kit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails