Monday, July 16, 2012

Christmas in July!

First off, we had a fantastic time in Tulsa.  Thank you to everyone who stopped by and said hi.  The ladies have made it back home and are already getting ready for our next show.  

Today we are helping you get a kick start on Christmas.  Can you believe it is only 5 months away?  I know I can't.  This year has already gone by so fast.  Here are just a few of the items we carry over at Home a la mode...


These would be really cute hung across a mantel.  Or tucked into your Christmas Tree.

Why just dress your house up?  Dress yourself up also.

I am going to get a couple of these and use them as gift boxes for my kids.  The inside has sections in it.  Great for little things.

I made this bag to be carried while you are shopping.  Wouldn't this make the perfect gift for the woman who has everything?

These are just a SMALL sampling of all the CHRISTMAS items we have.  This has put me in the Christmas spirit.  I am ready to go make some new cute bags.  Check back on Wednesday to see what I have come up with!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails