Monday, June 4, 2012

Super Cute Baby quilts!!!

Have you gone over to Home a la mode lately and checked out our GREAT products?  What? You definitely are missing out if you haven't.   Well, what's holding you up?   My goodness, STOP what you are doing and go over there RIGHT NOW....waiting....ready set go!


How cute is all of that stuff?  I love how nostalgic everything looks.  It's new with a vintage style... Right now...we are featuring our baby quilts, so if you need a great baby gift, get yours while we still have stock!!!  A gift of a lifetime. 




I just wanted to show you a picture of the quilts unfolded.  I hand bind these quilts and take pride in our quality.  Trust me the pics do not do these little quilts justice.  Enjoy looking around the shop, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask us, by phone or email...

P.S.  Don't forget to use my DISCOUNT CODE when you check out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails