Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tim to Hit the Lake

In our family, the beginning of summer means one thing - time to get out on the lake.  We spent the last few weekends with Jim & Karen at the lake.  It's a great way to get out and enjoy the day with the family.
 
And the rule is, if you ride on the boat, you have to help clean it.  The girls weren't all that thrilled to help, but they know the drill.

And with the kiddos out for the summer, I'm constantly looking for activities that can keep them occupied while I try to work, sew, cook, and clean up behind my little mess-makers :)  I am working on compiling a list for the blog that will include kid-friendly craft projects, but I would love to hear your ideas.
What is your favorite activity to do with your kids/grandkids to keep the summer boredom from rearing its ugly head?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails