Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Quilts Quilts and more Quilts

*****CHECK OUT THE NEW DISCOUNT CODE TAB!*****


Have y'all seen our great DOTTIE quilts?  The are so soft and the perfect weight for your bed.  For a long time, my hubs wouldn't let me put a new quilt on our bed because His favorite was on there...let me tell you...i was so sick and tired of seeing that quilt.  I tried everything to have him let me change it.  I was even going to allow an all black quilt on our bed because that is his favorite color.  Yet, he still said no.


  I brought home our Red/White dottie quilt and he fell in love with it.  He has already told me to get them in every color...lol...men.  If anyone has found out a way to figure them out...PLEASE tell me.


Ok...enough of me rambling.  We have a great sale going on over at Home ala mode




We also have a beautiful line of quilts called Shangri La






So click on by...hehe...and check out the sale!


Let's Go Sew!
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails