Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Flat Family is Coming!!


Angela Yosten, my favorite designer, is releasing her first (of many to come, I'm sure) fabric line... Flats by Moda

"Once upon a time in a land far away there lived a family that went by the name of Flats. Everything in their world was FLAT. They had Flat cat, a Flat dog, and even a Flat house. This one dimensional land of Flats is just what they dreamed it would be. The colors in the land of Flats are very pretty and bold… Rouge, Sky Blue, Grass, and Butterscotch to name a few. From flowers to polka dots and plaids, you’re sure to find something for everyone. Come and play with the Flats in their land far away."


As someone who has been watching Angela's blog and waiting for this fabric release, I can't wait to get my hands on all this beautiful fabric. 
My mind is already spinning with all the wonderful projects I will be making with this adorable fabric - including this adorable, take-with-you dollhouse.

All prints are available for pre-sale on our website right now.  Pre-order yours and be the first to get your hands on this adorable collection.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails