Friday, May 18, 2012

Say it With Words--Peace Prayer of St. Francis


I have another fabric panel sample for you.  Today I am showing off the Peace Prayer of St. Francis.  I paired the panel with the Origins Jelly Roll.


Here is the panel trimmed and ready for the jelly roll fabric.


I wanted to show you what the project looked like before I quilted it.


Here it is is quilted and ready to be hung on a wall.

Thanks for taking the time to look!  Y'all let me know if there is anything you would like to see in particular.  We all love hearing from all of you.

***We are linking to the Sew Many Ways Find a Friend Friday Link party!!!  Go check it out!

Let's Go Sew!
Kristin

5 comments:

  1. That is very cool and the color is especially nice. I'm visiting from Sew Many Ways. Thanks for posting such a nice project. http://dogwoodlanerambles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell me how big your border squares are and the big corner squares as well. Very pretty quilt. I have a friend who is just starting to quilt and she wants to make a quilt using this prayer. I think she could do hers this way. Thanks for any input.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails