Thursday, February 9, 2012

Off to have an affair...

An Affair of the Heart Craft Show in Oklahoma City...that is.  Come on, what were you thinking?  I met the wonderful ladies this morning at 6am for a cup of coffee.  They were on the way to OKC for the wonderful craft show that will be happening this weekend.  I have to tell you, these ladies are all so awesome.  They love what they do and it shows so much.  I get inspired everytime I am around them.  We are all very excited about all of the new things we have for you. 

I made these shopping bag holders yesterday. 



These are so cool.  I don't know about y'all but I never know what to do with all of those yucky plastic bags from the grocery store.  These will hold them and make them look pretty too.  The bottoms of these bags have elastic around them.  So when you need a bag, just pull one out.  Very convienent.

If you are near OKC stop by the Affair of the Heart Craft Show and say hi to the ladies.  You really have to check out how beautiful the booth display is also.  You would think you were walking into an old General Store.  BTW, if you do get to go by tell them I said HI! 

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Let's Go Sew
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails